[Homeroast] Grinder question

Phil Palmintere phil.palmintere at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:06:35 CDT 2015

Just to clarify, below when I typed "I weigh out about 2.5 grams of beans,"
that was a typo.  It should have read "I weigh out about 22.5 grams of
beans..."

With regard to the Rocky, I've mostly heard it recommended in relation to
espresso.  I've learned that not all quality coffee grinders are appropriate
for espresso - but is the reverse true?  Is a quality grinder for espresso
typically not appropriate for drip?

Many thanks for the education!
Phil