[Homeroast] Grinder question

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 12:45:46 CDT 2015

I have a Baratza Preciso (Virtuoso with a fine adjustment mechanism). I
think it is a good grinder for the money, but might not be for everyone. My
adjustment mechanism needed replacement (might have been operator error),
and the motor needed replacement. The support is excellent; Baratza helped
me to diagnose the problems and sent the needed parts, and instructions, at
no cost. I am not the handiest guy in the world but was able to swap out
the parts. However, not everyone is interested in doing that.

Brian

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 10:56 AM, Phil Palmintere <phil.palmintere at gmail.com