[Homeroast] Opposite of bright?

Fox kyshie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 17:50:38 CDT 2015

Mellow, warm, smooth, clean cup (probably ;)... or you could just go for "Bold, rich, dark, nutty" flavof a-la chock full o' nuts... ^.^

Often bright coffee's punch-in-the-faciness is indicative of its  quality, the converse being true, but certainly not always.  I do love getting a well-rounded cup now and again...

-Fox

Sent from my iPhone