[Homeroast] Question on roast times

Howard B howardbandy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 22:13:55 CDT 2015

Hi Ira --

Can you give us details of the bean probe you are using for the Behmor?

I have a thermocouple and digital thermometer I use with the FreshRoast.
It is easy to string that through the top, puncturing the screen.

Do you do something similar with the Behmor?  Come in around the gasket?
The probe is in what position or location during roasting?

Best,
Howard