[Homeroast] Gesha

Clark Barclay pedestriancoffee at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 14:50:47 CDT 2015

I had the same reaction, but then tried a batch that had been sitting in a
two way valve bag for about a month, and it tasted amazing. Really syrupy
and complex like the Gesha's I'm used to tasting. Weird how that happens...

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Ben Treichel <btreichel at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm afraid I found the most recent lot of Gesha disappointing. If I
> remember right it was not esmerelda. I split 5 lbs with a roasting buddy of
> mine. It was great coffee, but couldn't find that unique high note that was
> always in it before. I've been buying it since Tom made it available;
> remember having to switch to the 'fly' crop because I thought it got to
> expensive (due to popular), but this year it was lacking special. Now you
> can all tell me I'm crazy. BTW put 3 separate roasts on it and couldn't
> find it. It always just popped out before, just like yirg does/did.

*Pedestrian*
instagram.com/pedestriancoffee
soundcloud.com/pedestriancoffee