[Homeroast] Gesha

Ben Treichel btreichel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 09:54:53 CDT 2015

I'm afraid I found the most recent lot of Gesha disappointing. If I
remember right it was not esmerelda. I split 5 lbs with a roasting buddy of
mine. It was great coffee, but couldn't find that unique high note that was
always in it before. I've been buying it since Tom made it available;
remember having to switch to the 'fly' crop because I thought it got to
expensive (due to popular), but this year it was lacking special. Now you
can all tell me I'm crazy. BTW put 3 separate roasts on it and couldn't
find it. It always just popped out before, just like yirg does/did.