[Homeroast] This list -> Mexico Chiapas Jaltenango

Brian Hoppler brianhoppler at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 26 07:46:19 CDT 2015

Last week I roasted some of the Mexico FTO Chiapas Jaltenango that recently arrived (20#'s).
Very nice as either a City+  or a Full City roast and a 50/50 blend is commendable!
Now that it is available on  Coffee Shrub I plan to order 50#'s to archive into my weekly country-go-round.  I had previously been acquainted with a Decaf Mexico Chiapas from Sweet Maria's for friends and family that appreciate that denatured bean type.  As with other SWP decaf beans, it roasts 10 to 20 % faster than unaltered ones.