[Homeroast] OT: Help us expand Coffee as Culinary in Clark County Washington

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sun Sep 28 20:05:06 CDT 2014

This may be inappropriate, and if it is Tom or his staff will kill it.

I'm asking for your help. We are applying for a Grant to help grow Coffee as
Culinary in our neck of the woods. We need 250 Votes to be considered for 1
of the 20 Nation Wide Grants that will be awarded.

https://www.missionmainstreetgrants.com/business/detail/45815

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee aka Mike McGinness, Head Bean
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/