[Homeroast] Behmor display

Jon Rosen jon at jonro.com
Thu Sep 25 16:03:27 CDT 2014

Why not add an audio jack to plug in an external speaker for an audio alert. Since the Behmor itself wouldn't produce the alert, it would probably be approved, especially if it had more than one purpose, such as an amplified sound of the first and second cracks. I think that would be a great feature on its own.

Jon