[Homeroast] Behmor display

tfishe1 at tampabay.rr.com tfishe1 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Sep 25 14:54:06 CDT 2014

Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 16:33:52 -0700
From: John Nanci <john at chocolatealchemy.com>
To: "A list to discuss home coffee roasting. There are rules for this
Subject: Re: [Homeroast] Behmor safety

I mean this in all seriousness.  Given that it could not have audio
(disapproved and/or 3x the price increase) what would you suggest
that would have been 'more obvious'?

Well John, I am going to try an anti-glare film over the display to solve my visibility issue. A blinking LED on the top or face of the unit would also be more obvious and eliminate the need to set a timer, but I hope the film will make the display more visible in a bright environment. If that doesn't work, I will fabricate some sort of bezel to shield the sunlight from the display. I probably shouldn't need to do this but I will for my convenience and hopefully my ideas will encourage others to constructively add to the conversation.

Terry