[Homeroast] Behmor safety

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Wed Sep 24 12:02:18 CDT 2014

Hello John,

Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 4:33 PM, you wrote:

> I mean this in all seriousness.  Given that it could not have audio
> (disapproved and/or 3x the price increase) what would you suggest
> that would have been 'more obvious'?

There's lots of things that could have been done for much less than 3x the price. Could you do the list a favor and not treat us like idiots. The price went up 25% and I can guess what the actual cost increase was. I don't begrudge Joe his profit. But I wish I felt like you treated us like intelligent beings.

-- Ira