[Homeroast] new dragon brewer

John Nordling john.nordling at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 16:42:09 CDT 2014

It's a vac pot, but without the fun "magic" of the water siphoning back
down.  There's nothing magical about a pump and a couple one way valves.  I
don't quite get what the outer jacket on the grounds side, that he adds
water to in the middle of the process.  That part doesn't quite make sense
to me.

I think I'll stick with my traditional vac pot, my chemex and my pour over
single cup.  That's enough for me for now (though I'd like to pick up a
Clever Coffee Brewer one of these days).

-John

~~
"Can't believe how strange it is to be anything at all."   Neutral Milk
Hotel, *In the Aeroplane Over the Sea*

Email:  john.nordling at gmail.com