[Homeroast] new dragon brewer

Derek Bradford derekbradford at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 17:51:58 CDT 2014

I'm surprised by how complicated it really is. There seem to be a lot of
steps with a lot of waiting in between--it would be hard to keep everything
preheated. It also looks like a serious hassle to keep clean; you'd almost
have to immerse it in a cleaning solution to get at all the spots for oils
to accumulate. I'd love to know how it tastes, but I can't see me ever
buying one.