[Homeroast] spam prevention

Lynne Biziewski lynnebiz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:17:37 CDT 2014

I use gmail & a filter for SM's, and I find that an occasional email might
get into spam.. but the majority stay in the inbox. Just got a message
today requesting that the error be sent to their team, so maybe they are up
on fixing the mistakes...

That's annoying - hope it will be fixed for you!

Lynne