[Homeroast] new dragon brewer

Lynne Biziewski lynnebiz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:00:22 CDT 2014

What a disappointment. I thought it was going to be fashioned as - well, a
dragon. I have a not-so-secret love of dragons.. better this way, as I
wouldn't be able to afford it anyway.

But IF I were able to put one together - I'd imagine the dragon lighting
something for the heat source. Not very practical. But oh-so-cool! Of
course, I wouldn't pay 400 bucks for any, dragon or not. Will stick with my
almost fail-proof makeshift French press method. Had a great cuppa this
morning...

Lynne "too cheap for this" B.

;D