[Homeroast] spam prevention

John Nordling john.nordling at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 11:38:02 CDT 2014

All,

I use gmail for my day to day emailing, and I find that even with a filter
in place for emails containing [homeroast] in the subject, a large
percentage of the list emails end up in my spam folder.

Has anyone else had this issue?  If so, (or even if not), any good ideas on
how to solve it?  I hate missing messages on here, as I tend to learn a lot
from the discussions, even if they're on things I don't do.

thanks,

John

~~
"Can't believe how strange it is to be anything at all."   Neutral Milk
Hotel, *In the Aeroplane Over the Sea*

Email:  john.nordling at gmail.com