[Homeroast] Behmor Err7 - what does it signify?

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Tue Sep 23 08:40:49 CDT 2014

Amazing...people ask for more control and then complain about the
extra responsibilities that go along with it.  What's that Voltaire
quote?  "With great power comes great responsibility".  Or is you
like, TANSTAAFL.

And I predict almost no one is going to want to go backwards to the
order ones.  And unless you know how to actually get into the
program, modify it and upload new firmware, there is no hacking
around it.  But have fun trying.

Mike...did you mean 'protect'?  I hear that!  And I thought the USA
was bad.  The EU is SOOOOO much worse.

John