[Homeroast] Behmor Err7 - what does it signify?

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Mon Sep 22 21:13:02 CDT 2014

But home use versus commercial use IS a difference in what manufacturers are
forced to implement by government "gotta product consumers" agencies. You
won't find that kind of "feature" on any commercial roaster I know of,
including the little Qwest and most certainly not my USRC...

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/