[Homeroast] Behmor Err7 - what does it signify?

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 16:22:00 CDT 2014

John, you might not be recalling that Claus is blind. If I am understanding
his point correctly, during the roast he is present and he is attentive to
sounds and smells, but he would have no way of knowing that a switch is
blinking. He has been a member of the list for many years and apparently
being blind does not prevent him from roasting safely. Presumably, that is
why he feels that to to use only a visual signal that the machine is about
to turn itself off is annoying. He feels that it is a bad design because
it's this aspect of the machine, rather than being blind, that interferes
with his ability to roast.

Claus, my apologies if I am misinterpreting your comments.

Brian