[Homeroast] Behmor Err7 - what does it signify?

slinkster aphroditeatlas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 15:58:19 CDT 2014

This doesn't strike me as a safety feature at all, especially when I'm
in the same room with the roaster doing other things and listening for
first (or second) crack.  "Paying attention" and "staring dully at the
timer countdown" are not synonymous but "staring dully" seems to be the
requirement here...

But on my third reading of the manual, during which I read the
"instructions for advanced users" (which is not me, yet, so I didn't
read that section previously) I finally found reference to this
"feature".  So I was at least reassured that my Ebay Behmor wasn't
malfing out of the box, which is really what I was looking for.