[Homeroast] Behmor Err7 - what does it signify?

Claus Thøgersen thoeglist at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 14:10:23 CDT 2014

HI,

the security feature may or may not be a good thing, but only to use a
visual signal is anoying and bad design unfortunately. This would make my
roasting life very complicated and cost me ruined rosts!  so I hope my old
Behmor will have a long life! I wonder if this new model will be available
in EU. behmor stopped sales in Europe some time back, maybe because they
wanted to wait for this new updated model to be certified for EU?

Claus