[Homeroast] Behmor Err7 - what does it signify?

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Mon Sep 22 14:05:33 CDT 2014

Michael, I 100% agree with your sentiment.

Jorel,

Then set a timer for 60% in.  It's isn't rocket science.  And
actually make use of that extra control.  The 75% was chosen so it is
right near 1st crack...when most people want to be at the roaster,
lowering the power for extending 1st.

It's the trade off for more control.  The only way to 'disable' it is
to go back to the old board.

Why do you roast with more than one machine?

John