[Homeroast] Behmor Err7 - what does it signify?

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Mon Sep 22 12:13:53 CDT 2014

It means you (I assume) walked away from the
roaster and didn't hit the button (don't recall
which) to tell the system to continue at the 75%
mark.  So as a safety feature, it put the beans
into cool and gave you an err7.  Basically, the
new panel has a dead man switch.

 From the Manual (google is your friend)

http://www.behmor.com/docs/New-Program-Docs-Behmor-1600-Plus-V3.pdf

2)  Auto Safe/ Unattended Switch – at 75% into
set time of a roast the timer will start blinking un:30..29, 28 etc.. The
user has 30 seconds to press START otherwise it
will automatically go into cool flashing err7.

John