[Homeroast] Mazzer espresso grinding

Michael Koenig koenig.mike at icloud.com
Tue Sep 16 19:55:01 CDT 2014

I try to go for a week rest for my espresso. When I put my last half pound into the hopper, it's time to roast more.

When I had my Macap M4 grinder, I found myself tightening the grind slightly about every other day as the beans aged, so this isn't unique to Mazzer.  Now I've got a Baratza Forte, and might have to tighten a click or two over the life of a batch, so this effect is there but to a lesser extent.

--mike

Sent from my iPhone