[Homeroast] Krups Moka Brew is back

DeppityBob deppitybob at comcast.net
Sun Sep 14 15:16:11 CDT 2014

On 9/14/14 2:43 PM, Lynne Biziewski wrote:
> Found it!
>
> Moka Brew
> <http://www.amazon.com/KRUPS-KM468850-Brewer-Filter-Coffee/dp/B00JUOX22U/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1410720083&sr=1-1&keywords=krups+moka+brew>
>
> Lynne "I'm happy with my broken down insulated French Press freebie, thank
> you." B.
Thank you! But you really have a good point. Is the Moka Brew any better
than a French press? It says it brews at the "perfect" temperature of
187F. But isn't that a little cool? I've always read that the perfect
range of temps for brewing is 195-205F. Besides, before I get money
together to spend on a Moka Brew, I need to get a new smoker. :)

Scot "back to reality" Murphy