[Homeroast] Need opinion ASAP...

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sat Sep 13 18:10:13 CDT 2014

Here's one doser sweep mod how to:
http://temesblog.blogspot.com/2005/07/mazzer-mod-no3-sweep.html

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Homeroast [mailto:homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com] On
Behalf Of Larry Dorman
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2014 4:03 PM
To: A list to discuss home coffee roasting. There are rules for this
Subject: Re: [Homeroast] Need opinion ASAP...

So...  I only talked him down to $325.  The burrs are shot, but it's
otherwise in great condition.  I've already torn it down and done a thorough
cleaning.  The ugliest find was in the dead middle of the doser where there
was coffee that might have been from its first use.  :)

Even with the worn out burrs I'm inclined to think that it may have ground
more consistently than my Rocky which is in really good condition burr wise.

The doser does leave some coffee remnants no matter how many times I active
it...  what is the 'tape fix' that was mentioned?

Thank you everyone for you input!