[Homeroast] Need opinion ASAP...

Larry Dorman ldorman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 18:03:03 CDT 2014

So...  I only talked him down to $325.  The burrs are shot, but it's
otherwise in great condition.  I've already torn it down and done a
thorough cleaning.  The ugliest find was in the dead middle of the doser
where there was coffee that might have been from its first use.  :)

Even with the worn out burrs I'm inclined to think that it may have ground
more consistently than my Rocky which is in really good condition burr wise.

The doser does leave some coffee remnants no matter how many times I active
it...  what is the 'tape fix' that was mentioned?

Thank you everyone for you input!