[Homeroast] Need opinion ASAP...

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sat Sep 13 12:59:45 CDT 2014

Agree it's a newer model looks in great condition. If you can't talk him
down from $350 my advice go for it anyway.

Agree SJ BIG step up from Rocky, both in grind quality and adjustability. I
too went from Rocky to SJ years ago. SJ is a great single dose home grinder
IMO though not what I'm using now. After replacing bunch of Majors at our
coffee house(s) with time dosed big conical Macap M7D's now have Major at
home, another step up in grind quality, though SJ to Major not nearly as big
an improvement as Rocky to SJ.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/