[Homeroast] Need opinion ASAP...

Justin Schwarz houstini at comcast.net
Sat Sep 13 12:27:13 CDT 2014

Nope that's the shiny newer model. My doser is more of a brushed aluminum look and it's a beast. I think  if you pay $300 for that one it would be more than fair. You can always try for less but that model looks like it's in pretty nice shape.

A very large improvement over the rocky, possibly the best coffee investment I ever made.

If there is anything worth doing, it's worth doing right.