[Homeroast] Need opinion ASAP...

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Fri Sep 12 23:28:45 CDT 2014

Hello Larry,

Friday, September 12, 2014, 8:52 PM, you wrote:

> he $50 less on the grounds that I will need new burrs and because I'm
> traveling 70 miles round-trip to see it.

> Thoughts?  Thanks!

Bring tools, see what the burrs look like, see how dirty they are. Let the current owner remove and replace the burrs as if you don't do it right you can damage the grinder. Make it look like you know what your doing. Offer less than you're willing to pay, lets you meet in the middle and if you're lucky you get it for less than you expect. 350 is fair, but on the hig side. Bring some coffee to grind. If it has a doser make sure it sweeps clean and works smoothly.

-- Ira