[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's Coffee: New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Sep 12 19:45:12 CDT 2014

Hello everyone,

We just added a bunch of new coffee to the list. No decafs...no
blends...all single origins. Have a great weekend!

Sumatra Lintong Aek Nauli
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/indonesia-and-asia/sumatra/sumatra-lintong-aek-nauli.html>
returns with the deep sweetness and convincing fruit flavors.

Ethiopia Dry Process Yirga Cheffe Chele'lektu
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/africa-and-arabia/ethiopia/ethiopia-dry-process-yirga-cheffe-chelelektu.html>
has an astonishingly clean profile of fruit flavors and pectin sweetness.

Ethiopia Jimma - Cocola Cooperative
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/africa-and-arabia/ethiopia/ethiopia-jimma-cocola-cooperative.html>
shows great body and juicy tropical fruits.

Guatemala Huehuetenango - Finca Rosma
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/guatemala/guatemala-huehuetenango-finca-rosma-6941.html>
has pronounced fruit notes and the deep sugar browning sweetness we've come
to expect from this coffee.

Guatemala Antigua - Cabrejo Invernadero
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/guatemala/guatemala-antigua-cabrejo-invernadero.html>
shows great sweet/bittersweet balance and boasts a near sparkling, malic
acidity.

Brazil Minas Gerais - Roberto Canato
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/south-america/brazil/brazil-minas-gerais-jose-roberto-canato.html>
is a well-rounded pulp natural from the award winning Fazenda Monte Verde.
Bold sweetness, this coffee also harnesses flavors of golden raisin and
black tea.

Costa Rica Familia Bonilla - El Llano
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/costa-rica/costa-rica-famillia-bonilla-el-llano.html>,
another from Don Mayo micro mill, this washed coffee makes for a
transparent Costa cup, with sweet apple and walnut.

Sulawesi Bone-Bone Cooperative
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/indonesia-and-asia/sulawesi/sulawesi-bone-bone-village.html>
has thick, inky body and intense sweetness of developed sugar and rice
syrup.

Honduras Santa Barbara - Juan Hipp Microlot
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/honduras/honduras-santa-barbara-juan-hipp-microlot.html>
is a small lot from Santa Barbara region, and is actually in many ways,
Indonesia-like - foresty flavors and molasses sugar.

To be fair, one is a restock, but an already missed lot of Sumatra Toba
Batak Peaberry
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/indonesia-and-asia/sumatra/sumatra-toba-batak-peaberry.html>,
that we were luckily able to secure a few more bags of.

Be on the lookout next week for new Kenyas, Ethiopia, and Guatemala
Xinabajul micro lots!

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.