[Homeroast] Airpopper roast size

Mark mkreider1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 18:28:51 CDT 2014

One half cup is what the manufacturer recommends (popcorn kernels) to not stress the popper and shorten it's life.  I've stuck to that and have had no problems.  I use two poppers and get the amount of roast I need that way.  Two poppers is a $40 investment and I couldn't be happier with the taste of my coffee.  Most of my friends are now roasting their beans with poppers too after having tried my brews.