[Homeroast] Airpopper roast size

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 20:42:48 CDT 2014

Hi Clark,

I was using an Air Popper before switching to a Behmor. Mine was not
modified.

I concur with John's reply. I used my air popper for two years and learned
while traveling in Costa Rica. It's where I learned how to roast coffee for
the first time. Ah, the memories. Anyways, I found I could never use more
than 7 oz.

John H.