[Homeroast] No first crack

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 13:04:17 CDT 2014

I was roasting in the garage with the garage door open, and there was just
enough breeze wafting through that I wasn't getting a very good sniff of
the roast. Sometimes I smell a full, sweet smell that signals first crack
is about to begin, but of course I didn't get that this time.

This coffee has settled nicely with a couple days rest and I am enjoying it.

Brian