[Homeroast] Bought some greens from another vendor

Randy randyr5 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 31 16:47:01 CDT 2014

I never intended to leave SM - just wanted to try and see.  I just like
drinking good, fresh coffee. I am the only coffee drinker in the house.
My roasting method isn't very scientific at all.  Poppery I with a +10
volt transformer on the fan with a dimmer type switch to vary the fan
speed, and a tin can to extend the roasting chamber.  I roast strictly
by sound and sight - no thermometer or anything else.  Works well for me
:-D