[Homeroast] Bought some greens from another vendor

Steve Jacobs steve.jacobs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 16:07:32 CDT 2014

Before I found SMs, I tried a couple of different places but was never
happy with their quality. One of them who shall remain unnamed sold a
generic Rwandan that showed the dreaded 'potato defect" for most of the
batches I roasted. I ended up tossing the remaining beans. Sweet Maria's
has been consistently good and their coffees are honestly described. Their
quality, variety and flat-rate shipping is the reason I keep coming back
again and again.