[Homeroast] Bought some greens from another vendor

Jim and Tina Wheeler jtwheeler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 11:19:56 CDT 2014

Sweet Maria's is best at what they do.  I bought some green beans from
another supplier and was unhappy with the result.  One bag had a lot of
frass in the bottom, indicating presence of insects.  The other tasted bad
(stale), no matter how it was roasted.

Quality will out, which is why I continue to order from Sweet Maria's.

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 8:41 AM, Randy <randyr5 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I've been an SM customer for about 20 years, starting back when they were
> based in Ohio. I got an e-mail from another company selling green coffee,
> so I put in a small order (4 1lb. bags) just to see how it was.
>
> 2 of them were absolute dreck.  I had to cull so many beans out of one
> roast, it wasn't worth my time.  So 2 of them went right in the trash.  The
> other 2 are OK, but not even close to the quality that SM offers.  I will
> probably wind up tossing them, too.
>
> I just want to thank Tom and his crew for taking the time to offer the
> best greens available.  They truly are a cut above.  Never again will I
> stray from the pack.
>
> Randy

> sweetmariascoffee.com

Jim in Skull Valley