[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: The return of Peruvian coffee

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Oct 30 12:34:55 CDT 2014

 Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since we've had coffee from Peru. Here's two new Peru
coffees and a new Guatemala. Have a wonderful and safe Halloween.

Peru FTO Junin Trujillano
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/south-america/peru/peru-fto-junin-trujillano-microlot.html>
has sweet flavors of raw sugar, along with a bit of top-note elegance -
apple juice and dried wild flowers. A nice cup profile, propped up on
structuring, malic acidity.

Peru FTO Cajamarca Leoncio Perez
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/south-america/peru/peru-fto-cajamarca-leoncio-perez-microlot.html>
has a nutty sweetness, like dark sugar-and-butter caramelized almonds. A
nice daily-cup, this dense bean is nice in the Ciy+ range, but can also
take a bit of heat - a nice option for those who like to take coffees
toward 2nd snaps.

Guatemala Proyecto Xinabajul - Miriam Herrera
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/guatemala/guatemala-proyecto-xinabajul-miriam-herrera.html>.
Brown sugar, honey, golden raisin, stone fruits - this is the level of
quality we hope for with our Proyecto Xinabajul coffees. A cup of elegance,
and one heck of a SO espresso.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.