[Homeroast] Chai

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sun Oct 26 23:43:37 CDT 2014

Chai is black tea, herbs and spices. Pumpkin pie is pumpkin pie. Blueberries
are blueberries. Etc.

It baffles me why people feel the need to mask the myriad rainbow of
potential flavors in coffees artificially. How sad.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/