[Homeroast] Chai

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sun Oct 26 19:56:03 CDT 2014

Yup making "flavored coffee" nasty stuff. I've been asked a few times by
potential wholesale clients and my answer is ALWAYS an adamant "that's not
something we do or will ever do." We are about the great variety of tastes
naturally occurring in good coffees.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/