[Homeroast] Chai

Archeobob archeobob at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 26 16:27:28 CDT 2014

John,
ages ago I used to buy greens from a local roaster, he would only add
flavorings post roast - too much chance of burning spices/flavorings when
added to greens I suspect. You might try adding them while the beans are
just cooled to 150F and then bag and shake,  might allow any flavors to
incorporate into the beans with storage.
Bob