[Homeroast] Chai

Janomac janomac at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 13:12:59 CDT 2014

I am wondering why the Chai spices cannot be simply added during the
brewing - or after by cooking them in the milk one heats for a good chai?
It seems that you'd get a more consistent result with no danger of
off-flavoring(i.e. scorching, burning, dulling) the spices by subjecting
them to the high heat of roasting.

There would also be no risk of contaminating your roaster with cooked on
spices that will influence future roasts.

Just wondering...

Kirk