[Homeroast] Chai

John Nordling john.nordling at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 16:58:30 CDT 2014

a friend of mine wants to try roasting a chai flavored coffee.

Flavored roasts aren't really my thing, but I think if we add the spices
during first crack, we might get an interesting flavor profile from the
roasted cardamom, etc. I'm going to try to end up somewhere with a fairly
light roast, but enough after 1st crack that the spices get a little
roasted too.

Anyone ever tried anything like this, or have any suggestions?  It's an
experiment to be sure.

Thanks,

John

--
~~
"Can't believe how strange it is to be anything at all."   Neutral Milk

Email:  john.nordling at gmail.com