[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert - Two new Ethiopiancoffees.

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Thu Oct 23 20:44:56 CDT 2014

Likely not the same Lot but FWIW I sampled a number of Ethiopia DPs
including 2 Konga Lots which came in 1st & 3rd in the DP profile I was
looking for. Ordered a "bit", 18 bags = 2381.4lb ;) Oh this was on top of
1000lb Aricha DP via Shrubs. Not just for home roasting any more LOL!

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/