[Homeroast] OT: Weather Site

Lynne Biziewski lynnebiz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 16:20:30 CDT 2014

I hope it is OK to go off topic for a bit.

A few years ago, someone (I think it was here on SM's list - but a search
in my email turned up nothing) shared an interesting weather site. Alas, I
have gone through several laptops since then (my clumsy genes seem to excel
in finding ways to break electronics... including (only once though)
dropping them on my foot...) and I lost the site in the transfer of one
computer to another.

The site showed something that is very useful to me - the barometric
pressure changes over a period of time of a given location. I've searched,
but cannot find this or any other that might show this... especially since
this showed areas all over the world. Of course, I know the typical places
that are known for stable weather with little barometric changes - but if I
can find that site again, I can search for others that may not be all that
well known.

I'm in agony already, with the change of weather here in the Boston area.
:( I hate being like this - my pain level is almost manageable when the sun
is out and the rare times we have decent weather (low humidity, sun
shining... sigh.. not Boston weather). Now that it has been drizzly rainy,
I even had to dig out the cane I haven't used in so long.

A move like this isn't easy at any age... but living like this really
stinks & I know from past experience that my location can make the world of
difference.

Heck, I'm not even enjoying roasting these days - and THAT says a lot!

Lynne