[Homeroast] Roasting over a fire

Terry Mcvay tmcvay at BahaiHawaii.org
Mon Oct 20 12:53:20 CDT 2014

Brian this campfire popper has done well for us..
http://www.rubylane.com/search/,c=Outdoor_Camping,id=56.3,ipp=30  It is
called an Adirondack popcorn popper. They are old and can be hard to find
but easy to use and all of our cousins swear it makes great coffee! The
pivot extension on the end opposite the handle lets you rotate it on some
support [like the back of the fireplace] with little effort and I very
seldom have scorching issues.
Terry

On Behalf Of Brian Kamnetz