[Homeroast] New Coffee Alert: Excellent Colombias and a new Ethiopia

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Oct 17 19:46:13 CDT 2014

Hello Everyone,
We just added some new coffee to the list. Enjoy!

Colombia Finca La Esperanza - Brayan Joven
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/south-america/colombia/colombia-finca-la-esperanza-brayan-joven.html>
is such a complete coffee, dynamic yet well balanced, top notes that seem
to multiply as the cup cools. Characteristics range from Honey sweetness,
to plum and cherry fruits, to a fruit-juice acidity - a real standout,
suited for competition! We've begun to work with a new intermediary in
Colombia, gaining us access to producer groups new to us. This first
container is nearly all from one group in the Timaná region
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/lexicon/9/letter_r#Region> of Huila,
and I have to say, quality is more than up to par, a few exceeding our
expectations.

Sweet Maria's Container Sampler - Colombia
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/others/samplers/sweet-maria-s-container-sampler-colombia.html>
10 x 1LB samples of each lot of coffee that was in this Timaná container.
Not every coffee will be available on SM
<https://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/lexicon/9/letter_s#SM> (we buy for
Coffee Shrub too!), so this is truly the only way you will be able to try
all of these coffees. There's only 150 available, and so we are limiting 1
per household.

Colombia Organic Tres Parques - Apia
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/south-america/colombia/colombia-organic-tres-parques-apia.html>
is a fruit forward Colombia, long sweetness, and brightening acidity.

Ethiopia Dry Process Gey Harar
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/africa-and-arabia/ethiopia/ethiopia-dry-process-gey-harar.html>.
Rustic <https://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/lexicon/9/letter_r#Rustic>
sweetness and syrupy fruit flavors dominate the cup. We haven't had Harar
coffee in many years, and are very pleased to have come across this one!

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
1115 21st  Street