[Homeroast] Behmor Roaster - Cleaning

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Tue Oct 14 09:09:45 CDT 2014

I don't know about that, but I do know that it's very first original
purpose that prompted it's formulation was to clean the residue of
roasting off glass and metal.

My personal take is it is no different than many cleaners we
use.  Bleach jumps to mind.  You would never drink it as is, but it
makes a stunning food surface safe cleaner.  Both toxic (at 5% or
even 1%) but not toxic once rinsed off a surface.

John