[Homeroast] Old grinder

John Nordling john.nordling at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 11:38:30 CDT 2014

That's a good place to start.  Thanks.  I'm still trying to figure out how
to take it apart.  Mine is a slightly different design from most I've seen
online.  Instead of having a dome on it, the mechanicals look like they
were installed before the lid was glued on (the burrs might come out the
bottom if I completely unscrew the grind adjusment nut on the top).

I can't find any sort of branding anywhere, and there's no faded area above
the drawer to indicate it used to have a name plate of some sort.  It's
sort of similar to the one linked below, though the handle on mine has an
interesting, and somewhat more graceful, curve to it.  Also, the hole for
adding beans is centered between two corners of the box, not in the corner.

http://vintagecoffeegrinders.com/coffee_grinders/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=137

Good thing winter is coming.  This is a project for that time of year.

-John

~~
"Can't believe how strange it is to be anything at all."   Neutral Milk
Hotel, *In the Aeroplane Over the Sea*

Email:  john.nordling at gmail.com