[Homeroast] Old grinder

John Nordling john.nordling at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 07:43:18 CDT 2014

i inherited an old hand crank box mill from my grandparents. It's nothing
special, but it is something that I'd like to restore to working condition.
(Sort of similar to a Zassenhaus box mill, but not as fancy looking)

Does anyone have any suggestions on cleaning and lubricating something the
metal parts?  The box is really dried out as well. I'm thinking something
like butcher block treatment might be good for rehydrating that part of it.

I can send pics to anyone interested, but don't want to clutter up all your
inboxes.

Any and all advice welcome.

John

--
~~
"Can't believe how strange it is to be anything at all."   Neutral Milk

Email:  john.nordling at gmail.com